Why you should support Wandsworth Labour
We need your help to win Wandsworth Council in 2018
Wandsworth Council has been Tory for 40 years.
It is the council that pioneered Right To Buy. It is the council that pioneered outsourcing council workers. It is the council that allowed developers to cut 250 affordable homes at Battersea Power Station.
We need to take control of the Council and improve living standards for thousands of Wandsworth residents. Can you help us?
We want to provide a listening council. One that puts residents’ needs first.
- build genuinely affordable homes and protect renters;
- defend our local schools from cuts and deliver more nursery places;
- fight the impact of Brexit;
- become London’s healthiest borough with better care for the elderly and proper support for the NHS;
- maintain a low council tax.
We can only do this with your help.
The Tories have wealthy backers and will far outspend us.
We have very strong councillor candidates and need to support them with a full campaign of mailings, canvasses, polling. Every penny you donate will go straight to the front line campaign to win in 2018.
Please donate now and help the fight to make Wandsworth an even better place to live.
9 Nov 2017
Updates from Wandsworth Labour
As this fundraising campaign proceeds, you’ll see updates appearing here.